Sahara Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivan Braginsky (FIXED)

2 posters

Go down

Ivan Braginsky (FIXED) Empty Ivan Braginsky (FIXED)

Post by Ivan Braginsky Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:41 am

♦Ivan Braginsky♦ Ivan Braginsky (FIXED) 9517772

The Basics
Name
Иван Брагинский // Ivan Braginsky
Country
Русская Федерация // The Russian Federation
Hometown
Moscow
Occupation
Police General of the local police force

In Depth
Physical Description
Beige hair, that is cut in a boy cut around his soft delicate face. Very white skin, not even touched with the least bit of sun. Beautiful, innocent violet eyes which almost sparkle with childish love but can reflect murderous intent. Rather big nose, that he is made fun of, and then soft lips that always have a smile even in the weirdest of times.

Very tall, Ivan towers over everyone, making him not hard to see in crowds. Ivan is also, 'big boned or some may say 'fat' as a better description bit this could be farther than the truth. Ivan is actually, a very buff man, under the police uniform, earning him the title of Huski Ruski amoung his fellow colleages.

Ivan's sense of clothing is rather odd for living in the hot climate of Egypt. Ivan wears the traditional police uniform when on duty, but will wear a white, button up shirt and khaki pants when not on duty. It may seem normal now but the oddity starts with his love in wearing his scarf that his sister had given him. He wears it everday no matter how hot or humid it is.
Personality
Ivan is what some may say,"on the edge", he is insane but he can be incredaibly child-like and kind, more so to his sisters and admirers. Even with his gentle smile playing on his lips, he can be extremely scary to others without even knowing it and his cruelty to people who break rules is inhumane but again, he is unaware. Some may say he is denial when he hurts others, blaming them or even saying that it was all in there head, all are wrong. Ivan has many mental issues and must go to his local psychologist to 'cure' himself, he hates his psychologist, doesn't think what he does to him helps more rather it seems it makes his condition worse because he about kills him a few times.

Away from his mental disabilties he really is a nice, big hearted man. Ivan has a knack of hugging everybody he sees if he is in a good mood even going so far and giving them a big passionate kiss. At times, even criminals he captures get this and sometimes call him bipolar, which he is. But sometimes he has to avoid loving up to someone too much because he tends to get possessive over that person or obessesive. The only people in the world that understand why he is like this is his sisters and he would like to keep it that way.

History
Ivan was born in Moscow to a horrible father, who beat him every living day of his life for no reason. Sometimes he would have reasons but they were ridculous and it was rare to see his father not drunk when he did it. It was when his sister, Kateryna came to the house his father's beatings ended. He had never told his sisters about his bruises and scars, afraid she would share the same fate.

Then the worse happened, Kateryna left for Egypt, but giving him the scarf he wears now, before she left, then Natalia came into the picture. After Kateryna had left, his father's beating started again but less than before and he made sure Natalia never seen them. When he was 14, he had managed to kill his father, ending the beatings once and for all but opening his eyes to insanity, the beatings has slowly upset his mind to the point all he wanted was to kill, kill, kill, and he ended up fulling his want. He had killed a child who had made fun of him and with the blame of his father's death on him, he was sent to jail, where diagnosed him insane and sent him to an Aslyum.

The time in the Asylum was short and they sent him to Egypt to got into recovery hoping the warm enviroment would help him. It did, and he joined the local police force, under orders of his court order to control his wants and from then on he wanted to be reunited with his sisters.
Important Information
Mentality Unstable
Warmth
Smiling
His sisters
Scarves
Dislikes
His 'disability'
The Cold
His past
Seeing his sisters upset
People touching his scarf

Roleplay Sample Here
Ivan sat in his ward in the aslyum silently, looking at the picture of his sisters and him smiling covered in dirt. He remebered that day well, they had gone out to the forest to explore and started to play in a dirt pile they had found. Father was furious but he had one of those rare happy moments that day seeing them covered head to toe. Ivan thought, his Father, the most brutal man who ever lived and who put him in this place. Ivan frowned sightly then put the picture back on the table and sat in his bed, looking at the chains that chained him there.

He had strangled one of the orderlies who had tried to force a pill down his throat because they had found out he liked to hide them. It angered Ivan so he simply put his hands around the man and choked him. He was punished, of course, but wasn't sent to Solitary Confinement, luckily. But he did wonder, if the man was still alive, probably, but he would never come back he was sure, he smiled to himself. Maybe, Mr.Orlov will let me out send me somewhere nice and warm, he thought, maybe he will send me to Egypt, where my sisters are. He looked to his Sunflower pictures that framed his room then back to his picture of him and his sisters.

I can only hope....

Out of Character
Name
Anya or Ruska ^J^
Time Zone
(GMT +3hr)
Contact
I'll put one after 7 days or just PM me and I will give you it
Anything Else?
My favorite flavor of Ice Cream is Jasmine...^J^ Yum!

Last edited by Ivan Braginsky on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ivan Braginsky
Ivan Braginsky

Back to top Go down

Ivan Braginsky (FIXED) Empty Re: Ivan Braginsky (FIXED)

Post by Gilbert Weilschmidt Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:22 pm

Hallo, hallo! First off, I must say that your application is looking quite splendid. I'm loving him. And law enforcement characters, yes! Finally can keep these air and sea pirates in check. There are just a few things bugging me.

-Why doesn't Ivan take his pills? There should be some reason for this. Though, did they have medicine for the insane of Ivan's type? You might wanna look that up. I'm not sure. Treatments for the mentally unstable in the late 1800s. Those could be rather disturbing/add to his insanity.

-Okay, this one is the important one. Have you consulted Natalia and Katyusha about Ivan's history? If I am reading her app correctly, Katyusha states in her history, that she lived with his family and was four years old when Ivan was born. First off, this makes Ivan 21-ish, not 23. She left later, then Natalia arrived in the household after Katyusha left.

-You need to read the rules again. No big deal.

So yeah! Looking good so far. I'll review it again once the changes are made. Good luck! ❤

Gilbert Weilschmidt
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Weilschmidt Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Thank you, love! It looks splendid. You are accepted.

Feel free to post an intro, roleplay, and bring life to the chatbox!
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum