Sahara Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felidae 1925 ((CATS Historical AU))

Go down

Felidae 1925 ((CATS Historical AU)) Empty Felidae 1925 ((CATS Historical AU))

Post by Sadiq Adnan Tue May 03, 2011 1:14 am

Felidae 1925 ((CATS Historical AU)) FelidaeBannner

Like many big cities in the 1920s, Felidae is seething with corruption and rum-runners. Getting into Felidae is no problem, but getting out of its underworld once it has you is all but impossible.

The majority of the police force is corrupt. There has been a recent, somewhat desperate recruitment drive for new officers. Several large gangs have risen out of the mass of smaller gangs and are now vying at the top, though smaller gangs are still slipping through the cracks.

Every cat in the city has to make a choice: Will you keep your paws clean, or join one of the ever growing gangs, trust the cats around you, or betray them first?

Welcome to Felidae.

((Felidae is a Andrew Lloyd Webber's CATS RP AU set in the 1920s during Prohibition in the United States of America. I know this isn't the same fandom as this board, but hey, it's advertisement and at least a couple people around here at least know what CATS is so I thought I'd share.))
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum