Sahara Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-insert witty freudian quote hier-

3 posters

Go down

-insert witty freudian quote hier-  Empty -insert witty freudian quote hier-

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:48 am

I actually had an introduction typed up, but my laptop crashed and it disappeared into cyberspace. Typical.
Either way, hi! I'm your resident Austria, so you can call me Roderich or if there are Hamlet fans out there; Ophelia.

I currently reside in the outskirts of Australia and in my second last year of high school. My workload sucks, so I take all my frustrations and anger into RPing and not doing what I should be doing.

Ahhm, what to say, what to say. Personally I find myself pretty pedantic. One of the main reasons I started RPing Roderich is because he's that sexy I find I share similar internal weaknesses to his character. I demonstrate many of his traits; pretentiousness, musicality now that I've joined the IB, elitism, like the rest of us. Not to mention my hedonistic inclinations, oh my. You can probably imagine I am introspective to a fault. xD

I'm a hardcore sci-fi nerd. Though I usually read literature (except now I've just taken to re-reading prescribed text to familiarise myself with it. Boring.) I'm also into comics and the occasional movie/tv show. H.G Wells, Mary Shelly, and Kafka come into mind as favourites. Of course, I'm probably interested in anything REMOTELY Lovecraftian. Oh, and I'm your average Trekkie/Star trek fan, whatever you call those. C8

I'm probably everything but present oriented, considering my love for sci-fi and history. xD
and and and speak German to me? That language and the country as a whole gives me a boner every time I listen to it.

Nice to meet you all!

Back to top Go down

-insert witty freudian quote hier-  Empty Re: -insert witty freudian quote hier-

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:34 am

Hallo, Es freut mich, Ihre Bekanntschaft zu machen.

Looking forward to rp'ing with you ;D

Back to top Go down

-insert witty freudian quote hier-  Empty Re: -insert witty freudian quote hier-

Post by Kateryna Braginskaya Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:46 pm

*Waaaaaaaaves*
Kateryna Braginskaya
Kateryna Braginskaya
Admin
Admin

http://www.thezodiacschool.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Hello, Austria, I do like the way your character is shaping up. I enjoyed reading through your app.

Look forward to seeing you more around the forum.
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Weilschmidt Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:04 pm

H.G. Wells. Yeeees.

But yes, welcome to the forum Specs!
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:54 am

@ Toris: Gleichfalls, und danke. C8

@ Kat: -waves furiously back-

@ Vash: Thanks! And sorry I take so long to get replies back. I hope the fact that replies come sporadically don't put you off.

@ Gil: What I said to Vash, hun.
And glad to see his fans around. C:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum