Sahara Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, all

5 posters

Go down

Hello, all Empty Hello, all

Post by Vash Zwingli Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Hello, m'dears!

My username pretty much across the net is Meadowlark, or Meadowlark4491, or some variant thereof. I admit this is my first attempt at working with Vash as more than a secondary character in my fics, so we'll see how it goes.

I'm a literature major graduating from university in June ((and I should apparently not try to recall the meaning of Spendthrift at midnight....>.> yay for the English language and the fact that similar words mean opposite things)). I'm a film studies minor, and am more than willing to discuss either literature or film with anyone--careful before you ask for my opinion on favorites though, if I didn't like it I can sometimes be rather scathing. I grew up with Jules Verne and H.G. Welles' stories so...lets just say this felt like it could be right up my alley once I got to thinking about it.

What else....hm....can't seem to think of anything right off...oh, I have a cat but that's kind of neither here nor there and doesn't have much bearing on life here. Regardless, I will ooh and aah over cats and talk for hours about mine.

I'm in a few fandoms, but my most active are Hetalia (honest to God ;) ), and Andrew Lloyd Webber's CATS--AU primarily, but either way.

I look forward to working with you all!
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Hello, all Empty Re: Hello, all

Post by Kateryna Braginskaya Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Hi there! I'll just add you to my list of "People who like CATS"! Anyway, pleasure to meet you, Vashie! (I loved your app!)
Kateryna Braginskaya
Kateryna Braginskaya
Admin
Admin

http://www.thezodiacschool.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadiq Adnan Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:12 pm

There there, hon. *pats your Lit Major ego in an attempt to make it feel better.* :study:

And I only forgive you that winky face because it is a good deal less annoying that the one we generally run into. It's actually kinda cute on this forum... XD

And you? CATS? Let alone CATS au? Are we sure we're thinking about the same person? ((800 pages later...))

In other words: *glomp tackle* Glad to see you.
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Weilschmidt Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Mmm, look at all you literature majors and CATS lovers. Well, maybe it has been two? I cannot keep track. It feels like a lot. I am delighted and amused.

Don't we all love cats? We all love cats. Cats are great. I shall ooh and aah with you.

So welcome, Vashie-baby.
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Gilbert Weilschmidt
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Amundsen Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Nice to meet you, Suissu~ Welcome to our little sandbox.
Rune Amundsen
Rune Amundsen
Admin
Admin

https://saharaskies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum